At UTBT we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information
they entrust to us. By using this Website, you accept and allow the collection and use of your personal and non-personal information as outlined below. You should visit this page periodically to review any amendments
- Personal Information and other data that may be collected. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may
collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as your name and email address, when you or other users provide it to us. We may also collect Personal Information from third parties. We
may combine the Personal Information and other data received from different sources. Some collected information is not explicitly submitted by the users of our Website: (i) our server logs automatically and collects
information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit; (ii) we may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access
to our Website and to personalize your online experience; (iii) we may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our Website and enables us to customize
our services and advertisements. We do not collect and/or use Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We may allow third-party advertising companies to display advertisements on our Website.
We will not provide these companies with Personal Information provided by you as part of the registration process, unless allowed under Section 3 of this policy, or unless this information is also posted publicly
by you on our Website, for example in a review. These third-parties may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements. We cannot control,
and are not responsible, for the collection and processing of Personal Information by advertisers or other third parties, on or via our Website. We cannot control who reads and uses the information in your reviews
and postings. Therefore, we encourage you to use caution in posting Personal Information in reviews and other postings.
- Use of collected information. We may use Personal Information to (i) fulfill, facilitate and improve the services on our Website; (ii) offer products and services that may be of interest to you; (iii)
customize the advertising and content on our Website; (iv) manage your account and preferences; (v) identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Website; and (vi) enforce the UTBT
Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Sharing of collected information. We will not share Personal Information with others except as indicated in this policy, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out.
We may share personal information with: (i) service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf; (ii) other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select
to offer you products, services, and promotions through our Website or offline; and (iii) other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting
the safety of the users of our Website. We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information in the event of a transfer of ownership of this Website and/or UTBT, such as an acquisition by, or merger with another
- Your choices. You may choose: (i) not to provide Personal Information, although that may result in your inability to use certain features of our Website; (ii) [to stop receiving promotional emails or
newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy]; (iii) to delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or
services of our Website may not function properly; (iv) to review and update your Personal Information by logging into your account. We will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information
is removed from or corrected in our records according to your amendments and updates in your account.
- Security. Your user ID and password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose this information to anyone. We take commercially reasonable physical,
electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.